POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Crusoe" logo 2 (~12kau) : "Crusoe" logo 2 (~12kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  "Crusoe" logo 2 (~12kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 6 May 2000 14:56:07
Message: <39146ac7@news.povray.org>
Here's a slightly updated version of my logo, applying some ideas that came
to me last night (as you can see, I'm more creative when the rest of the
world sleeps). Anyway, I hope you like the improvements. I'm including both
the full-fledged logo and the icon version (there are some slight color
differences to help the little one show up better). If you don't like the
colors, please say so, I'm not in love with them. They can be changed. Oh,
and please, if you feel that the logo looks like monkey barf, please speak
your mind. I don't care if I win this competition or not. I just want POV to
have the best logo it can. If mine are not up to it, please let me know.
Thanks. ^_^

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'crusoelogo2.gif' (9 KB) Download 'crusoeicon2.gif' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'crusoelogo2.gif'
crusoelogo2.gif

Preview of image 'crusoeicon2.gif'
crusoeicon2.gif